HOW OFTEN IS REPLACEMENT NEEDED?
• Need for replacement can vary based on driving habits, climate conditions, and other factors
• Inspection is recommended at each regular service visit
INDICATORS REPLACEMENT MAY BE NEEDED?
• Grooves in rotor: surface should be smooth
• Discoloration: typically blue or purple burn-like spots indicate excessive heat and can cause warping
• Vibration in the steering wheel during braking
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
• Enhances passenger safety
• Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance
• Worn or warped rotors can cause uneven wear on brake pads
WHY BUY FROM FLOWERS Honda?
• Honda tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function
• Protective coatings improve appearance and extend service life
• Reduced brake noise and extended brake pad life
• Factory-trained technician for proper installation